Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,524 ($7,037) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (37 minutes ago)