Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,095 (9,153 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)