Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24115 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,105 (8,731 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)