Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04540 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,047 (23,065 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)