Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,098 (22,921 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)