Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,581 (3,093 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)