Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,345 (6,614 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)