Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22662 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,978 (R$ 8,728) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)