Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,943 (R$ 8,570) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (38 minutes ago)