Cost of living in Volos, Greece vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,036 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)