Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)