Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,166 (руб 133,849) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (38 minutes ago)