Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01477 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,267 (руб 153,496) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (41 minutes ago)