Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01437 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,179 (руб 151,590) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)