Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01436 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,171 (руб 151,225) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (29 minutes ago)