Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,109 (руб 154,695) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)