Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01440 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,944 (руб 134,989) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)