Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,788 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)