Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,418 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)