Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,436 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)