Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,473 (R$ 12,656) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (24 minutes ago)