Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,314 (R$ 8,432) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)