Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30340 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,742 (R$ 9,039) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)