Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22849 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,001 (R$ 8,755) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)