Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22841 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 483 prices entered by 40 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,019 (R$ 8,838) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)