Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40462 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,251 (3,091 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (24 minutes ago)