Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43032 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,407 (3,269 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)