Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43333 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,406 (3,245 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)