Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42894 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,328 (3,096 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (30 minutes ago)