Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10047 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,683 (36,652 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)