Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09691 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,389 (34,970 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 2 hours ago)