Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10568 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,266 (30,900 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)