Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,303 (₨99,902) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (28 minutes ago)