Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,522 (₨121,403) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)