Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,683 (₨134,469) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)