Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,106 (33,114₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)