Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 149% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,229 (149,154,346 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)