Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,232 (CH$2,268,510) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)