Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,329 (CH$2,580,241) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (24 minutes ago)