Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,766 (CH$3,404,958) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (39 minutes ago)