Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,896 (COL$6,328,970) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)