Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,726 (COL$5,789,380) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)