Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,043 (Mex$ 46,566) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)