Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,023 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)