Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,773 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)