Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,326 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)