Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,376 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (42 minutes ago)