Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,266 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)