Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,660 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)