Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,619 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)