Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,423 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)