Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,375 in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)