Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,517 (25,073,442 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)