Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06283 EUR / SCR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,158 (50,260 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)