Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,021 (C$4,691) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)