Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,607 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)