Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,042 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (20 minutes ago)