Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,588 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)