Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,027 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)