Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,460 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)