Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,582 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)