Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,466 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)