Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,612 (499,632 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)