Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,004 (610,411 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)