Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,670 in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)