Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,519 (Mex$ 35,098) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)