Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,696 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)