Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,522 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)