Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,027 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)