Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,449 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)