Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,710 in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)