Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,954 in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)