Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,379 (4,657 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)