Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,852 (3,642 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)