Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,348 (руб 94,477) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)