Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,529 (154,847 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)