Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,390 (kr32,731) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)