Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13423 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,220 (kr31,439) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)