Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,200 (kr23,897) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)