Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,456 (43,234 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)