Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09696 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,273 (33,754 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)