Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00549 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,758 (320,375 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)