Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09933 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,317 (33,392 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)