Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09760 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,532 (25,945 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)