Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10234 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,202 (31,286 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)