Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,404 ($3,588) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)