Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,991 ($4,604) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)