Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,739 prices entered by 705 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,345 (C$5,145) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)