Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,750 (976,134Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)