Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,041 (CH$1,550,960) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)