Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,092 (COL$6,807,172) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)