Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,885 in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)