Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,779 (Bs 63,280,668) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)