Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,089 (373,658 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)