Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,181 (Bs 95,900,490) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)