Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,332 (Bs 79,501) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (38 minutes ago)