Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 568 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,254 in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)