Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 545 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,185 in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)