Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,564 (CH$1,205,559) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)