Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,090 (CH$2,172,490) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)